Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 
Are You A Spectator or Participator ?

Whatever you do always remember that time waits
on no one. I learned this valuable lesson from a mentor
years ago. It is not wise to not take action and watch
as others make wonderful accomplishments but rather
take action and do something to achieve your personal
goals too.

You do not want to have any regrets and have the woulda-
coulda- shoulda blues one day like many others who have said
that they had marvelous ideas and concepts that they wish they
would have taken action on, but for some reason or another
they just never got around to doing it.

I don't know about you but I never want to become familiar
with that song ever. I want to write my own tunes and music
in life. Don't you? Take action steps towards whatever you
are dreaming of in this awesome world of opportunity. What
could happen to you? I'll tell you what could possibly
happen to you - SUCCESS!

Have an awesome day. I am here to help.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?