Friday, May 25, 2007

 
Please allow me to share Trisha's testimony with you.

How a Stay at Home Mom Made $20,000 This Month......

Let me introduce you to Trish Frauenhofer...a stay-at-home
mom who, this month (only her 2nd month), made over $20,000
using the Perfect Wealth Formula System.....

"This is Trisha Frauenhofer from La Selva Beach, California. I'm
a full-time mom with young 2 boys. In the last 2 months, working
very part-time, I have made $3,400.00 with Perfect Wealth Formula.

Not bad for 8 hours of work! I have been working from home for over
10 years now and in the last 2 years have sponsored over 250 people
using only 2 marketing methods. However, the people I bring in were
not able to duplicate my success, until now.

The Powerhouse Marketing system walks you through step by step with
online videos exactly how to market using both free and paid methods.
Jason shares several of the most effective strategies on the internet today.

One of the most gratifying experiences for me is to hear about those I bring
in being successful. Just today I received $300.00 in marketing overrides.
One person I brought in made 1 sale this week so far ($400 for him) and
another person made 2 sales ($800 for her). I'm so happy for them!

Thanks so much Jason for leveling the playing field and truly teaching people
every little piece of the puzzle so we can all win!"To Hear Trisha Explain How
PWF Has Worked For Her and to Get More Information On How This Can
Work For You, Visit Here.

Folks, if Trish can do it....SO CAN YOU!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?