Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 
What Really Works?

There have been many newbies and veterans asking the common question
of what really works in trying to market and build a successful Online/Home
Network Marketing Business.

This is a hard learned virtue that the many never find the truth on. After a
few painstaking years many finally say, "The heck with it, I can't do this
because I guess I am not one of the special ones". Some even quit after a
few short months because theydo not have the patience or endurance for
success.

But the main reason for failure really is the huge miseducation. Let's be
honest okay. All of our wonderful network marketing companies give us
a website, some marketing tools and say"Okay, have at it and Go-Go-Go,
Rah-Rah-Rah".

They mean well but this is the for sure doom route to Online Home Business/
Network Marketing failure for over 95% of people who have dreams that make
the decision to get started in our abundant wonderful industry.

I am talking from experience and not from what I heard or read in a book
somewhere.

My advice is this..., do not market with the resources and tools that your company
gives you because most of the time "It Just Flat Out Doesn't Work!".


Yep, I said it.

Mostly all companies tell you the wrong ways to build your Online Home Business
which is why we have the huge over 95% failure rate. And again they mean well but
tons of network marketers know their techinques work to a minimum.

Most Networkers don't even earn $300 per month residual income after they have
been building their business after a couple of years because of this miseducation I am
talking about.

And trying to build your business in a Social Networkwill keep you stagnated for sure
because everyone wants you to join them in their venture. Therefore look at a Social
Network as what it is "A Social Network"okay. It is a wonderful and fantastic place to
meet new people and develope relationships which is awesome and needed.

Okay, let's get to the main point that you need to know. You can take it or leave it, but
hopefully you'll take it because it is the truth. There are primarily six things you want
to avoid and seven things you want to get very good at when trying to build your business.
I am opening up my big mouth because I have "been there" and "actually done that".

Get familiar with the six techniques that most of the quiet successful network marketers
know and you will be on your way. You will be glad when you learn them. I know I was.

Your success will speed up very very fast and you will be on your way to life freedom.

Have an awesome day.

I am here to help.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?